Your easy at-home recipe
LEFT FIELD FROSÉ
*Makes 4 to 6 servings*
• 1 bottle Left Field Rosé
• ½ cup sugar
• ½ cup water
• 200g strawberries (fresh or frozen)
• 2 Tbsp lemon juice
• 1 large ziplock bag
• Pour Left Field Rosé into ziplock bag while resting in a container, seal bag and freeze for at least 6 hours (Due to the alcohol content it won’t completely solidify).
• Bring sugar and water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves (approx. 3 minutes).
• Remove from heat and add strawberries. Let it sit for 30 minutes to infuse.
• Pour the strawberry syrup through a strainer to separate the liquid from the strawberries. Allow to completely cool.
• Add the strawberry syrup and lemon juice to the frozen Left Field Rosé, muddle and return to the freezer for another 25 minutes.
• When ready to serve, place in a blender and blitz until smooth.
• If you want to adjust thickness & consistency add a small amount of ice and blend again.